Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting back on track. A productive day

With SAS, comes work that some people don't think of: example filling out paperwork at your home institution so they know you wont be back next semester.

Today I:
Filled out paperwork for Oswego, so they knew I was leaving.
Gave financial aid a copy of my schedule and bill

Need to Do:
Physical Exam (Med prescriptions for Maleria)
Send a copy of Yellow fever certificate
Pay for my Visas... THEY ARE FINISHED AT LAST!

THEN I GO ON THE SHIP AND TRAVEL THE WORLD




Funny thing is:
because I am one of the first people from this school to do this, everyone in the office knows me and asks how the process is going

Distractions like this really help with the emotional stuff I am going through, its been just over a week and everyday is still an emotional battle

I know it will just take time...
time move faster

Semester at Sea couldn't come any sooner and at better timing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm also on the S13 voyage, and just as stressed and worried. I still need to get my malaria prescription too, and my medical checkup done. This is all to scary and lots of work. But I'm sure it's going to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete