Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stress.

I know I should have known it was coming. But you can never really know until you feel it.
Really need lots of support right now and help.
I post a lot about SAS but its because I am trying to help keep myself excited through the nerves.
Trust me, I am so nervous about this that it makes me shake, sometimes sick, and unable to sleep.
The good and the bad.
The finances and the planning.
I know once I am on the ship, I will be able to finally take a breath of air.
But for now, It's a daily "job" because this is a once in a lifetime experience
and I want to make the most of it.

So I guess I am just saying, positive energy my way... really helps me get though this process
 because trust me, I am borderline terrified of what is coming up in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment