Sunday, February 10, 2013

A great day for everyone to tan or enjoy the sun

But I'll be doing schoolwork.

It’s almost 80 degrees out today and sunny. But I am being a good girl and schoolwork J. I did go out for lunch! I am almost done though and now  trying to finish before tonight because they are showing the dark night rises in the Union with popcorn! So I really want to have my work off my shoulders and go enjoy it and then do some Hong Kong blogging before Vietnam and also do a blog about my expectations for Vietnam (I wasn’t able to do it for China L, but I loved doing it for Japan).

I might be posting later but we shall see.

Our clocks went back another hour last night to be ready for Vietnam time so were 12 hours ahead of you guys on the east coast now!

 

Keep in touch

 

Love

Casey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment