Monday, February 4, 2013

Off to explore Shanghai for the second day!

Shanghai is not at all what I expected. Today my friend Cindy’s friend Marie who’s Aunt owns a 5 star hotel in Shanghai is going to bring us around to the major sites and bring us to good places to buy knock off stuff J We have to be back on the ship by 4 so we can get through Immigration and then tonight we sail to Hong Kong (We won’t be there until Thursday though). So were heading out early to get a good start! Yesterday I bought Les Miserable on DVD (it’s a rip of it) for 10 yaun (1.5 USD). I was pretty happy because me and my roomies keep singing the music, so now we can actually hear it. I also got knock off Beats by dr. dre headphones for 15 dollars which work pretty good. Shopping in China is fun, I love bargaining hehe. Today should be fun, over the next few days while we are in transit to HK, I should be able to finally finish my Japan entries!

 

Love

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment