Monday, February 25, 2013

HELLO FROM BURMA

Burma was amazing today for our first day. I will inform you all after I catch up with some other blogging! It is different from any other place I have ever been too. The people are overwhelmingly friendly, the city has some beautiful pagodas and since they don’t get many tourists the people are so curious to see us when we walk around. But they keep their distance and don’t bother us. They love to ask questions and see where we are from. Oh and we got scammed by a monk today, one bad experience, not a lot of money… details to come when I catch up blogging.

Anywhoo I am off to bed soon. Long day ahead tomorrow and I might try and blog a bit tonight before bed so I can catch up on Vietnam and Singapore!!

 

Love

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment