Monday, February 25, 2013

Vietnam- Day 6 A Vietnamese Spa day and Reflection of Vietnam

                We slept in a bit, we only had one plan…spa day. We got breakfast at a local place. We all got 60 minute massages and Mani-Pedi’s. It was heavenly. All for 1/3 of the price in the USA. I have never had a massage before, but I am now in love. We headed back the ship after to beat the rush of people and also because it was BBQ night and we wanted our BBQ ribs, chicken and hamburgers, also baked mac and cheese… YUM. It’s a big deal for us

               

 

                Vietnam Reflection

                I was really lucky to have to opportunity to actually stay with a Vietnamese family and travel with one. The language barrier would have been much harder without it. The people were very  friendly and helpful. The food was good. I was not surprised by anything I saw. The culture was so much fun though and it was a real adventure. Especially crossing street which was an adrenaline rush because people walk whenever they want and don’t look for traffic. It was insane trying to get places with a lot of traffic. Overall I wish I am really glad I had the opportunity to see Vietnam and see the things I got to see. After Vietnam we had seem more countries than 95 percent of the world. We truly are very lucky for ass we get so see and experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment