Monday, March 25, 2013

Pre-South Africa thoughts

My thoughts

               I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING TO BE IN AFRICA TODAY! So amazing that I have this opportunity and I am so excited to explore and learn more about SA!

 

What I hope to learn

                More about gender equality in SA.  More about the Safari wildlife.

                                

What I am most excited about

             The Safari.

               

What I am most nervous about

Saftey because it has the biggest crime rate in the world.

 

The Plan So Far

 

Day 1- Field lab: Visiting the commissioner of gender equality and township tour

Day 2-  Safari!

Day 3- SAFARI

Day 4- SAFARI

Day 5- ? TABLE MOUNTAIN? SEA KAYAK TO PENGUINE BEACH?

Day 6- ?

 

I know it’s a short post but I literally wrote it write before getting off the boat. I know once I get off my view and opinion will be biased since I will have seen things.

No comments:

Post a Comment