Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A day of relaxation and friends

Today I relaxed and enjoyed my first day on the ship with no class! I don’t know what the time difference is in NY but it is 8:37pm on the ship (or 20:87 for us who use a 24 hour clock). I met some new people while enjoying the sunshine on the back deck, did some schoolwork and more importantly I worked on my budget a bit. I decided to travel overland in China and Japan (the ship is docking in 2 ports and in between we can travel by land instead of by sea). So with that I had to make sure I had a good budget for it. It’s already pretty tight but as long as I stick with it I should be good. I tried to balance it based on currency difference, for example Japan is really expensive while Vietnam is one of our cheapest ports. I shall see how well this goes. Other than that I am studying now for classes (even though it seems like no one studies other than me and my friends. Oh well. I also keep getting distracted by the cute boys that keep joining us HAHA.  Nice to look at, but it’s time to focus on me J

Tonight we get to turn our clocks back, which is must better than is we were going the other way around and had to keep losing sleep! Have a good day everyone! I already got to experience the 22nd and it was pretty nice so I hope you have a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment