Sunday, January 20, 2013

The day I will never experience

Tomorrow you will all experience the 21st, but I will be in the 22nd. So weird! There will be one day that I will never experience. How many people can say that they have a day they didn’t have. The nice thing is that it is a Monday too!

 

Today I had a really nice day of classes and a day out in the sun. even though I put sunscreen on, the rays of the sun proved to be too much and I got a little too much sun. But I put on some aloe and now I am doing some work before we go to trivia night. Angela, Bridget, Kim, Cindy and I are going to be on a team! It’ll be a fun night, after I will try and stay up while we go over the international dateline. Tomorrow we have off so tonight is like a Friday J

Hope you’re all doing well

Love

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment