Friday, January 25, 2013

Another day, another dollar

Jan 25th 2013

As frank a Resident at Atria used to say. Today was pretty good. I got some work done, went to my classes which are both talking all about Buddhism which I am loving. Spent time with my friends. Went outside onto the back deck and star gazed. It was a little chilly and windy, but it was peaceful. No one else was out there so laying on the deck and enjoying the night sky in the middle of the ocean. Looking out, the moon  lit up the sky and the light shined onto the ocean an made the water glimmer under it. After we ran into a Zumba class that just started and ended up joining in for 45 minutes. Zumba on a moving, rocking, windy ship deck is not easy but it was really fun! I am hoping to do it every “A” night J

                Now I am watching pitch perfect with my roomies and Cindy. She is pretty much our 4th roomie. After were going to a cookie social for our “sea” the ship is sectioned off into seas, were the Caribbean sea! So tonight at 2200 were going to meet up with them. Tomorrow I have one more day of classes and then we will be in Japan! Pretty exciting. I am pretty wiped out from today so tomorrow I will key you all in on more J

1 comment: